Building An Alternative Community Banking System
A novel collateralized stablecoin system that empowers users who deposit EOS in the community platform. 80% of revenue proceeds from exchange, payment, investment & lending services reward depositors. This system enables users to automatically generate fiat stablecoins as well as other derivative assets in the future for use & trade. The first trading application called 100x makes trading secure and simple and leverages the bitcash system to provide a hyper-liquid EOS /USD exchange with leverage. The future of banking is here.
What Makes Bitcash Different?
- Fixed peg & redemption based on price feed VS. soft peg
- Pooled collateral and auto-generated stablecoins VS. user specified and manually generated
- Users who stake collateral earn 80% of trading, lending, payment income generated from DAC
What Makes Bitcash So Useful?
- You can spend bUSD as a credit line for goods & services.
- Spend bUSD as loan instead of selling EOS so you do not need to pay capital gains tax.
- If you have a business with upcoming expenses you can use stable bUSD as cash reserves.
- If you think EOS prices are too high you can temporarily hedge your positions or even short EOS
- If you are bullish on EOS, you can borrow bUSD to leverage your investment up to 3x.
- You can trade back and forth between EOS and bUSD to accumulate more value in the long run.
- Earn multiple forms of income from staking EOS (eg. DAC trading fees, REX, vote rebates)
How Do I Get Started?
It’s easy. Our first application called 100x allows you to buy bUSD & trade between EOS and bUSD.
All you have to do is click below to get started on our 100x beta app.. It’s coming soon!
We are building a community platform for EOS holders. Our tokenomics are simple:
80% of transaction revenue from our platform goes to EOS token holders who stake.
20% of transaction revenue goes to our startup DAC so we can grow, expand and build out more features
Jun Dam, MBA, CFA
Finance Architect & Business Dev
Blockchain Architect & Smart Contract Dev
Frontend Architect & Fullstack Dev