Stablecoin System on EOS
What Makes Bitcash Different?
- Fixed peg & redemption based on price feed VS. soft peg
- Pooled collateral and auto-generated stablecoins VS. user specified and manually generated
- Users who stake collateral earn 80% of trading, lending, payment income generated from DAC
What Makes bUSD So Useful?
- You can spend bUSD as a credit line for goods & services.
- You do not need to exchange EOS for actual US dollars and incur capital gains tax.
- If you have a business with upcoming expenses you can use stable bUSD as cash reserves.
- If you think EOS prices are too high you can temporarily hedge your positions or even short EOS
- If you are bullish on EOS, you can borrow bUSD to leverage your investment up to 3x.
- You can trade back and forth between EOS and bUSD to accumulate more value in the long run.
- Earn multiple forms of income from staking EOS (eg. DAC trading fees, REX, vote rebates)
How Do I Get Started?
It’s easy. Our first application called 100x allows you to buy bUSD & trade between EOS and bUSD.
All you have to do is click below to get started on our 100x beta app.. It’s coming soon!
Jun Dam, MBA, CFA
Finance Architect & Business Dev
Blockchain Architect & Smart Contract Dev
Frontend Architect & Fullstack Dev